cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My virgin landline has been out of service completely since Sunday,13th March 2022. Please help!

evergreenamy
Tuning in

My virgin landline has been out of service completely since Sunday,13th March 2022. Please help!

No dial tone, cannot receive call and cannot make call out.

Can any Virgin Media Staff come back to me ASAP?

Many thanks!

8 REPLIES 8

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post @evergreenarmy and I'm sorry to hear of the landline issue

Can you please confirm if you're using the router to supply you with the landline services, or the phone line?

Have you possibly attempted using a different handset?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi,

There are three handsets in the house, none of them are working. No ring/dial tone, cannot make phone call out, cannot receive phone in too. They (phones) are fully charged. There is a message- Check Phone line on the display panel.

Having followed trouble shooting steps shown on VM website, still not working! 

Since I have no landline now, I cannot ring the Customer Service Team (tech. team) for help.

Please raise a ticket on my behalf to the tech.team.

Thanks

Hi @evergreenamy,

Thank you for expanding. I'm very sorry about these landline issues that you're having, and that it's also impacting multiple handsets too.

I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so that I can take a closer look at what's going on to assist you further. Please respond to this at your earliest convenience and we can proceed from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi @evergreenamy,

Thank you for getting back to me via private message so that I could take a closer look over things.

As discussed, I've arranged for a technician visit to go ahead and get this sorted out for you. I'm unable to confirm the date/time of the booking publicly, but you can check and manage/reschedule if needed via your My Virgin Media online account.

Let us know how the visit goes for you.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hello Zach,

Today is the consecutive 9th days that my landline is completely out of service!

An engineer came to my property on 18th March, he cannot solve the problem. After that, nobody has contacted us, we are completely in the dark, and do not know what's the issue and how and when it can be fixed.

Please help. 

Many thanks!

Thank you for keeping us updated evergreenamy.

To confirm, what did the engineer advise upon the visit?

^Martin

Hello Martin,

Can you check any notes the engineer left on my account if any, I think a note needs to be posted on my account after visiting my property as a good practice at the least.

He did not say much, just said he would report to the headquarters to see if the system can be updated. Due to the VM system changing, some router can cope the change, some cannot. My property falls into the latter.

Please escalate the issue on my behalf.

Many thanks,

To be able to look into that I will need to private message you and pass some data protection. 

I will send you a message now.

^Martin