cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My landline is not working - no dial tone or calls being received

pnwawudu
Joining in

My landline is not working. I have run the necessary checks to test the connection and it still doesn't work.  The check your service status doesn't detect any fault with the equipment however there is still no dial tone and I am not receiving any calls.  The phone plugs into a BT wall socket and at this point, I don't know what else to do to fix this problem.   I need an engineer to resolve this issue.

4 REPLIES 4

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi pnwawudu thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear of your loss of landline.  I have located your account from here.  I would like to help you resolve the issue.  I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi pnwawudu thanks for getting back to me via private message.

I have booked the first available technician appointment to the first available date.  You can view and amend the appointment here.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi Lee

thank you for booking the engineer appointment.  Can you let me know if there is a cost associated with the engineer visit and I clicked the link however it only takes me to the virgin media my account home page and I can't locate details of the appointment or how to amend it if needed.

Hi pnwawudu

There is no cost to a faults' technician appointment if there is a fault found.  In regards to viewing and amending the appointment, you can do this by hovering on the 'help' option then select 'help and appointments'.

Regards

Lee