cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My landline is not working… again.

johno6uk
Joining in

I’m getting thoroughly fed with my landline not working. This is about the fourth time in the last week that I have had no service. I cannot dial out and anyone dialling in gets an engaged tone. If I’m on a call I hear two clicks in the earpiece and the call just cuts out. I finally spoke to you last week after hanging on for 20 minutes and quite frankly you weren’t very helpful. I have also put in a written complaint but your answer didn’t address my concerns, which makes me think you are not bothered. There is either a problem with my line, or a problem in the local area which you seem incapable or not interested in dealing with. I expect some communication from you as a matter of urgency, detailing how you are going to deal with this problem, not just excuses.

1 REPLY 1

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @johno6uk

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I am sorry for the landline issue - there is an outage you're affected by. I'll PM you though to discuss this and the complaint.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill