cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My landline is dead

Trooper05
Tuning in

i have no mobile phone, i can't use whatsapp and the only chatbot choice you get is either a whatsapp number or come back later

I've done that now for two days and I've received no help, just going round and round in circles

your system it seems, is designed ONLY for people with mobiles

I have no telephone! I need help here!

3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Trooper05

Thank you so much for your first post and welcome to our community forums! It's great to have you on the team! 

I'm so sorry to hear you are facing this issue with your landline! 

What exactly is happening with the line? Do you have a dial tone at all? 

Is the phone plugged into the Hub or the wall socket? 

Thank you.

plugged into wall socket and it's still dead. utterly dead, no ringtone, nothing, i have a second phone to check and its definitely a fault with virgin

i've received an email message saying there might have been an issue but its FIXED NOW

well it aint for me..i still have NO phone, and i'm 2 days away from paying my credit cards who WILL demand a phone link for verification

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Trooper05

Thank you for confirming. 

I have taken a look from our side and can confirm that there are currently no active outages for your area that could be impacting your phoneline. 

With this being the case, we may need to arrange a visit from a technician to investigate. I will pop you over a private message to grab a few more details and we can go from there. 

This message will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat