cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My immediate downstairs neighbour has virgin but i cant get it?

Stubino
Tuning in

I live in a block of flats and have contacted virgin. I live above someone who has Virgin already. I live immediately above them, but can't seem to get it. How is this possible?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Stubino,

Thank you for checking and confirming.

Have you spoke with our Sales team on 0800 183 1234 yet about this? They'll be able to check and confirm if the property is serviceable, and can also process your order.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Stubino,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear that you're facing some issues with getting services connected. What happens when you enter your details here?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

I get a notification that its not available for me. However if I put the downstairs neighbour they already have it.

Hi @Stubino,

Thank you for checking and confirming.

Have you spoke with our Sales team on 0800 183 1234 yet about this? They'll be able to check and confirm if the property is serviceable, and can also process your order.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

They say it is unserviceable. Even though the flat below me is serviceable up to m1000. Which makes no sense to me. Increasingly frustrating as I wfh and I am currently using a 4g lte router to provide that.

Sorry to hear this @Stubino, were they able to shed any light on why this is non-serviceable?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

No. They said that an engineer could come out and review the property but couldn't give a time line. Which is not helpful. I have had no feedback since the first call with the sales team in January. 

Sorry to hear this, do please monitor the situation for the time being and please update us when the engineer visits your property - which of course is hopefully sooner, rather than later

Kindest regards,

David_Bn