cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving to new property, online tool advises no services available, multiple neighbors have service.

aherd1
Joining in

Hello!

I'm moving to a new property soon and would love to get Virgin Media services. When trying to arrange something online using the postcode tool. It advises that no services are available at that address. Upon inspecting the street, I can see that several neighbours have the brown virgin boxes at their property and after speaking to them they advised they had no issue signing up to the services a few years ago.

Is there a way to have someone come and look to see if my new property can be connected?

Thanks!

14 REPLIES 14

Hi

I'm currently a Virgin Media Customer with Broadband TV and Phone?

I'm considering moving but the new potential address shows unserviceable?

However I believe that the next door neighbour at 402 can get these services can I get some help please 🙏 

Hi Dean,

We're sorry to say that things haven't exactly gone to plan and we can't bring Virgin Media to your area.

We understand how frustrating this is, and can only apologise. Rest assured if anything does change we'll be in touch.

Kind regards,

The Virgin Media team

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @dmason197,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to hear that the property you're wanting to move to is showing as unserviceable! 

I'll be more than happy to look into this further for you and see what I can do to help. 

I will send you a Private Message to confirm a few details, so please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I've already sent you a response 

I'm already with Virgin Media at the address I have just given you? I have Broadband TV and Phone package?

Kind regards 

Mr Dean Mason

Hi

I've sent you another message

Kind regards

Dean 👌 👍 🙆‍♂️ 

I've sent u one more message 

Thank you 😊