cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving phone socket.

Burbage1
Joining in

Due to Kitchen redesign, I need to arrange for the master phone socket to be relocated to another room.  I understand VM have to undertake this work, what’s the best way to arrange for Engineer visit ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

HI Burbage1, 

Thank you for taking the time to post on our forums.

As advised by @dannylau we are moving all customers to voice over the internet. Have you received a letter regarding this at all?

Zoie

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

in 2022 all phones will be run from your broadband router, so you could ask for that to be done now if it works for you, phoning is generally the quickest way or you can wait for a virgin rep to contact you here

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

HI Burbage1, 

Thank you for taking the time to post on our forums.

As advised by @dannylau we are moving all customers to voice over the internet. Have you received a letter regarding this at all?

Zoie

Thanks,

Don’t recall seeing letter, how can I progress this ?

Regards

Mike

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Burbage1, 

I can see if we can arrange this for you, I will pop you over a PM and we can take a look. Keep an eye out for the purple envelope 🙂

Zoie

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you so much for messaging with me Burbage1, 

I hope your socket relocation goes well with any issues, just let us know and we will help you 🙂 

If you want to view or change the appointment day or time you can do so here 

I hope all goes well 😄
Zoie

Zoie 

Many thanks for your assistance, you have been a great help.

Best wishes

Mike

Zoie

Just to let you know phone socket moved this morning as planned, excellent service.  Thanks again for your assistance, great service.  Must also mention technician, Ashe, who called, super service.

Kind regards

Mike