cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving Home with Virgin Media

rclayton
Joining in

Hello,

I am a current VM customer and I'm moving house in a couple of weeks. Whilst conversing with the home movers and pre-installation team, it comes up that my new address is not serviceable by VM.

It's a terraced house and both neighboring properties are serviceable. I was also originally informed that it was serviceable. 

Because of this, I’ve been told that a “spotter” or engineer will go and check and that I will be contacted. But whilst this has been arranged, I’ve not received any contact and I started this query back in March. Should I just continue to wait? And with this situation, is it likely that I will be able to receive VM services?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @rclayton, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see you have had issues trying to find out if your new house is serviceable by Virgin. I have checked our system and can see that you have spoken with the team regarding this. Were they able to advise anything further on whether you can continue with the services?

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hi Nathan,

I did speak to the team and they told me that a "spotter" or engineer would contact me but that was back in March and I've yet to hear anything. We move in 2 weeks so I'd like to find out whether it was possible or unfortunately have to look for alternatives - which I would really prefer not to do!

Cheers

Ah I see, I think it would be best to check your account to see if there has been any further progress.

I'll send you a PM to confirm your details.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules