cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loud crackle on landline

davebradbury
Tuning in

Since cancelling out tv package a few weeks ago unable to use landline due to loud crackling noice! Please help as I can’t phone customer support 

4 REPLIES 4

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @davebradbury

Welcome back to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your landline, I apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. Are you able to try connecting a different handset to your landline connection so we can rule out that this may be a handet issue?

Best wishes,

Serena

Hi there Serena I have tried two different handsets and the noise is the same on both. Thanks 

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @davebradbury

Thanks for confirming this with me. I would like to arrange an engineer visit for you to get your landline noise issue resolved. I shall send you a private message now to confirm your address and get this booked in. Please look out for the purple envlope in the top right corner and get back to me when you can!

Best wishes,

Serena

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @davebradbury

Thank you for responding to my private message. I am pleased to confirm we have booked an engineer visit for you to get your landline fault fixed. Please do keep us posted on how the visit goes and if there's anything else you need, let me know.

Kind regards,

Serena