cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Caller ID after landline fault repaired

gulon679
Joining in

Hi  I have same problem as joesown.  We lost incoming Caller ID, after the engineer fixed my landline problem at the local exchange yesterday (port problem). My display now only shows "External". I understand this is a common problem that can be reset at your end and I'd be grateful for your support.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi gulon679,

Thanks for your post!

Sorry to hear that you have lost your Caller Display feature after your landline fault was resolved. It sounds like the switch was refreshed/reset, which can sometimes cause any active features to be knocked off. 

I've been able to locate your account and have now reactivated your Caller Display feature, this should take affect within the next 24 hours. Please do let me know if you have any further problems from here 🙂

Kind regards

Beth

Beth

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi gulon679,

Thanks for your post!

Sorry to hear that you have lost your Caller Display feature after your landline fault was resolved. It sounds like the switch was refreshed/reset, which can sometimes cause any active features to be knocked off. 

I've been able to locate your account and have now reactivated your Caller Display feature, this should take affect within the next 24 hours. Please do let me know if you have any further problems from here 🙂

Kind regards

Beth

Beth

Thanks Beth