cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loss of 1471 and Caller Display

Steve_UK_60
Joining in

Our telephone was out of action for several days after a local power outage, but since it's repair we no longer have Caller ID nor 1471 facility. Has this support been dropped by Virgin?

Many thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Steve_UK_60.

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear you have been unable to use some of the landline features since a repair. You can find out more about these devices here https://www.virginmedia.com/landline/calling-features. Just to confirm, have you made any recent changes to your landline services or to your package? Also, have you made any changes to the landline device itself since?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thank you for the prompt reply. I clicked on the link and it took me to a "Page 404 - Page Not Found", lol

The telephone set up is exactly the same as it was when it stopped working, and we haven't changed our phone package.

Many thanks

How Strange! @Steve_UK_60

Are you able to try the link again in an alternative browser? https://www.virginmedia.com/landline/calling-features

Are you also able to confirm what landline package you have with us and if you have any premium add-on features? 

Thanks, 

Akua_A
Forum Team

We are on the Talk More Anytime phone package, and have always had the Caller Display feature.

Many thanks

In this case, I will send you a private message to further look into this for you. Please lookout for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can.

Thanks, 

Akua_A
Forum Team

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

No problem at all @Steve_UK_60

Glad to have been able to resolve this for you 🙂

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team