cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line cord error

Vikkij
Joining in

Broadband and TV working fine, phone has no dial tone can't call in or out. Message is line cord error. It was working last night. 

3 REPLIES 3

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Vikkij,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're experiencing some issues with your landline connection!

Can you please confirm if you have an active dial tone when you try to make a call?

Please take a look at our Landline Fault page to see if this can help identify the issue and help you resolve this problem?

Let us know how you get on and if you need any further assistance. We're here to help.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I've no active dial tone, have tried rebooting hub, making sure the phone is plugged in correctly and all other suggestions. 

I don't have another phone to try and am currently isolating with covid 🙄

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Vikkij,

Thank you for coming back to me. Sorry to hear that you're currently isolating! Hope you're feeling okay!

I'll be happy to investigate this issue further for you and see what I can do to help. I will send you a Private Message to discuss this further and confirm some details. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs