cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line cord error

3VI7
Joining in

Hi,

I have been unable to make or receive any calls all day today from my house phone because everytime i try to call someone, i get line cord error on my phone.

There was an issue with Broadband and TV on my service checker and whilst the broadband has been fixed but the phone is still down. I tried running a test on my house phone and i get the following message;

The test results were inconclusive

Can someone look at this as a matter of urgency please.

Thanks

15 REPLIES 15

Ok, 

Hopefully we can get this sorted out. Thanks very much once again!

My pleasure 😄 @ROBSONMENDES

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hey Ayisha, 

The phone line was back yesterday for while after the technician solved the problem, however it started malfunctioning when calling someone, it doesn't make the dialling sounds and the calling sounds, I even tried to call VM but couldn't get connected because I was supposed to hear the ''PRESS KEY OPTIONS''.

Can we have this sorted please?

Thanks. 

Hi ROBSONMENDES,

I'm sorry to hear your landline has started playing up again, that is very strange.

We can't see anything from here which could be causing this, so I have arranged another engineer visit for you, for the next available slot. 

To view your appointment time slot, please head over to your online account where it can also be rearranged if needed.

Let us know how it goes 🙂

Beth

Beth

This has already made me nuts...

Thanks very much Beth!

No problem, happy to help @ROBSONMENDES.

Please let us know how the appointment goes and if you need any further help regarding this.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs