cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line cord error

3VI7
Joining in

Hi,

I have been unable to make or receive any calls all day today from my house phone because everytime i try to call someone, i get line cord error on my phone.

There was an issue with Broadband and TV on my service checker and whilst the broadband has been fixed but the phone is still down. I tried running a test on my house phone and i get the following message;

The test results were inconclusive

Can someone look at this as a matter of urgency please.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

HI 3v17,

thanks for your post and welcome to our forums 🙂
I am sorry to hear this, I can certainly take a look for you, I will pop you over a private message just keep an eye out for the purple envelope 🙂
Thanks,

Zoie

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

15 REPLIES 15

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

HI 3v17,

thanks for your post and welcome to our forums 🙂
I am sorry to hear this, I can certainly take a look for you, I will pop you over a private message just keep an eye out for the purple envelope 🙂
Thanks,

Zoie

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for messaging with me 3VI7,

I am glad to hear this is resolved 🙂
Thanks

Zoie

Hey, 

I was trying to find the answer (obviously with the solution for the line cord error) but I couldn't find it. I hope you can help me out as I really need my home phone working.

Many thanks

Hi @ROBSONMENDES,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thank you for posting.

Sorry to hear that you are having this issue. 

Have you been able to test an alternative handset? If not, are you able to try so that we can rule out a potential issue with the handset itself?

Hope to hear from you soon 🙂

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi,

Yes it has been annoying me for so long already, I have tested a Friends phone and it did work well.

Sorry just to clarify, you tried your friends phone and it worked? So there's no issues on an alternative handset?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Sorry, correction here.

*''IT DIDN'T WORK WELL''

I've tried my friend's phone and it didn't work well too, it was just the same as mine. No income calls nor making calls.

Thanks for clarifying for me.

I have located your account using your forum details and can see there are indeed some issues. I have booked you the next available Engineer appointment- you can find details of this via your online account. If this is not convenient, feel free to re-arrange to a time that suits. 

Let us know how the visit goes 🙂

Ayisha_B
Forum Team