cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line busy??

Blondie198814
Tuning in

I haven't used my phone in months and just plugged it in and there is no dial tone, nor allowing me to make calls it just says line busy? There are no other phones in the house that could occupy.

It used to work I pay for phone service, not sure what could of gone wrong any help appreciated?

5 REPLIES 5

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Blondie198814, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see that you are having issues with your landline. I would recommend checking our service page here to see if this is due to any known issues in the area. You can also sign into the page using your My VM details to run a fault test.

If there are no issues showing and the fault test does not help, it would also be best to check our landline help page here for additional support.

Please let us know if you need any further help after checking, let us know and we will be happy to help.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Nathan I have run a test and the only issue found was to be with the TV but phone and broadband working fine??

Thanks for running the test, have you also been able to check the landline help page to see if that helps with your issue?

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Yes and nothing is solving it 

Ok, as that is the case I will send you a PM to confirm your details so I can check this further.

Regards

Nathan