cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leave virgin

joeana3796
Joining in

Urgent Advice..Ive only been with virgin a short time but i CANNOT take the mess ups anymore, im losing work im making myself ill and ive spent 72hours tryingto contact virgin..this was my lost option..Anyone got ANHY advice plz

4 REPLIES 4

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @joeana3796,

Welcome, thanks for posting.

I am sorry to see that you want to leave us.

Can you please expand on what help you need? Are you waiting for a fault to be fixed? 

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi Hayley

Ive been with virgin since march since nthen they FORGOT to trasfer my telephone line so ive been charged by bt, cant make calls recieve calls etc i have a serious health condition in which i need to contact ambulance services immedialtily, also i work online, my internet keeps crashing ive lost 3 contracts this week, funding gov charity proposal and im beyond stressed oh and i signed up for sky sports and cancelled it 2 days later yet im sttill paying for everything and no one from virgin wilkl reply to me

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @joeana,

I checked our system, it is showing that the port has been accepted and is due to come over on Wednesday. I understand that you are currently unhappy with us. I will send you a private message so I can get a complaint raised for you.

Please look out for a purple envelope at the top right of the page.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

I know mits changing over on wednbesdAY but that doesnt solve my issues for the next 5 days i cant even phone the chemist to see if my prescription is done etc..i did email virgin and asked 5 times if they coulf help 9iin some way tol connect my mobile to virgin my current EE account isnt working so cant even use that..but thank you, sincwrely appreciate it x