cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lane line phone usage report

DJM1
Joining in

Hi, what is the url so I can view my phone lan line usage report I want to see how many in and out bound calls.have been made and to whom.

Any help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@DJM1 wrote:

Hi, what is the url so I can view my phone lan line usage report I want to see how many in and out bound calls.have been made and to whom.

Any help.

This is asked fairly regularly on here and the answer from past topics has been that VM does not provide that info.

Best you might do is to request a DSAR

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/dsar

for 'Call Records - Outgoing calls from the service provided number for 12 months (Calls made from your number over a 12 month period) - This does not include any non-chargeable calls i.e. calls to 0800, 112, 999 and 911'

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@DJM1 wrote:

Any help.

This is asked fairly regularly on here and the answer from past topics has been that VM does not provide that info.

Best you might do is to request a DSAR

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/dsar

for 'Call Records - Outgoing calls from the service provided number for 12 months (Calls made from your number over a 12 month period) - This does not include any non-chargeable calls i.e. calls to 0800, 112, 999 and 911'

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey DJM1, thanks for reaching out on our help forum and for your query.

We'd like to advise we don't have the option for you to view online what calls are made or received on your landline, however we do offer the option to get fully itemised bills from us with a breakdown of the calls on your landline.

Chargeable calls made outside of your phone package will be detailed.  When your account was created you would have selected an itemisation level, the default is 50p.  We will display the calls above and below that threshold in the itemised call breakdown section.

Also, as your calls are displayed exclusive of VAT, we’ll list that charge separately.

If you wish us to add this on, let us know and we'll be glad to assist.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs