cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline

kitchen
Joining in

Hello,

No tone can't make outgoing calls......not receiving calls notices this around 2pm .

Phone battery fully charged.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @kitchen,

Thanks for your post. I'm really sorry to hear you're having problems with your landline having no dial tone. I've ran some checks on our end, and can see that there is currently an outage on the line.

Unfortunately, there is no further information available at this time for this issue. Rest assured, our team are working hard to get things up and running again.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @kitchen,

Thanks for your post. I'm really sorry to hear you're having problems with your landline having no dial tone. I've ran some checks on our end, and can see that there is currently an outage on the line.

Unfortunately, there is no further information available at this time for this issue. Rest assured, our team are working hard to get things up and running again.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

same problem as yesterday.............no incoming calls no dialing tone.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @kitchen,

I'm sorry to hear the service is still down. I've taken another look into this on our end and can see we've now found the root cause of the issue and have a Technician working on the problem.

The outage itself has been updated, and we now have more information. The reference for the fault is F009973890 and is due to be fixed by 10:45PM tonight. I'm really sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks, 

Reece - Forum Team