cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline

hazeldoro
Joining in

Landline down since power cut yesterday. Checked phones and also used different plug in phone but still no dialling tone. Virgin shows no issues with phone line. Unable to contact them as 151 from landline connects with Vodafone on my mobile.Very frustrated.

Sounds like the line is open but no one there

13 REPLIES 13

i have logged into Virgin Media and all I get is the loop to check service status/landline/ no issues found. It has been the same for 24 hours now.I do not see where I should be advised that an engineer has been booked nor that there is an outstanding issue.,
If the landline worked, i could speak to someone but as stated, the free 150 or 151 number on my mobile connects with Vodafone, not Virgin media.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for trying to locate the booking @hazeldoro.

Here is a link to our 'Tracking appointments' page, this should help you more with locating your appointment in the future.

I will send you a private message now, so I can pass security with you, then I can provide you with the booking details.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

I am sitting waiting for a reply to my private message since I gave all the details requested and you do not come back. There is NO engineer booked on my account, There is NO service fault recorded when I follow the links even though you advised me there IS a problem, When I log in the Virgin website keeps giving error messages. I have been trying to sort this ALL DAY and am no further forward. I cannot contact Virgin Media directly or speak with a real person. WHAT CAN I DO?

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @hazeldoro,

I apologise for the wait, but you responded to my private message after our closing times, which is why I did not respond to you.

I will respond to your private messages now and check over everything.

Regards,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide