cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline

Shamblin
Joining in

My elderly next door neighbour has a landline with you but it's not been working for over 24 hours. There is no dialling tone & she cannot make or receive calls. Cam you please help? 

7 REPLIES 7

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Shamblin,
Thanks for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear your Neighbour's phone isn't working, have you tried removing everything from the socket including any extension and filters and try a standard phone if possible?

Regards

Paul.

Hi, 

She has done then numerous times already and still no dialling tone. What next please?

Hi Shamblin,

she can either call or if you have all the details we can book a technician for you, this would be done via a private chat, if it does turn out to be the customer's equipment including any extensions there will be a £25 callout charge, this is why we advise everything is checked first.

Regards

Paul.

OK I Will speak to her & get back to you as soon as about this. I may have to book the appointment for her if need be as she has no landline & unable to do anything online. Thanks  

Thank you, if she does confirm the details with you we will be happy to assist further.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hi,

O

I've been round to check all attachments & unplugged things & it's still not working so I think she may need an engineer to come out please. What's the next thing I need to do to arrange this for her? 

Thanks for coming back.

I am going to send you a pm so I can help with this further.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules