Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline

pablog1980
On our wavelength

I am unsure of my landline number how do I find it out

28 REPLIES 28

Hi @pablog1980

I am guessing there is not a PDF you can download?

Regards

Lee

pablog1980
On our wavelength

Yes I have downloaded it and still no number I am trying again to take a screenshot now it says there is a problem with this service 

@pablog1980 wrote:

I cannot see a phone number anywhere  

And when you click the 'Download PDF bill' button ..... or use the link to 'View bill in My Virgin Media' shown on the screenshot?

pablog1980
On our wavelength

As I said there is obviously a problem at the moment as it says cannot access this service try later

Your screenshot at #10 looks as if you have somehow accessed an edited version of the information via the VM help pages (rather than logging into My Virgin Media directly). You need to log into My Virgin Media directly, then go to the billing section.

https://my.virginmedia.com/home/signIn

I too have got an error via the help page link you posted at #10

I then clicked again onto 'View my bill in My Virgin Media' and the bill appeared. You then have to go to the bottom of the PDF bill page to the usage charges section and the phone number should be there

in 'Call usage charges' it will say 'Call for #####' where ##### is your number.

If the MVM login is randomly throwing up errors at the moment, then you might not get too much further trying.

If you still can't do this, you'll need the forum team to look up your account details and provide the number to you via PM.

pablog1980
On our wavelength

How do I get the team to do that?

Wait for them to respond back on here. They are identified with 'Forum Team' and the VM infinity logo next to their name. Alternatively, just borrow a phone from a neighbour, plug it into your landline, call your mobile and get the number that way.

pablog1980
On our wavelength

Ok thanks

Alternatively, pop down to Argos, Currys etc. and buy a cheap corded phone (cost sub £10) and keep it for occasional use with your landline. If you are putting this landline number on an application form of some sort, will you not need to be able to answer the phone anyway in case someone rings you on your landline number you have given out?

Hi @pablog1980

I am going to send you a private message, to help resolve your issue.

Regards

Lee_R