cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline

Sarsj42
Joining in

Bs30 area landline down again and cannot ring virgin tried 3 times with my mobile each time cut of get to they going connect me second support and will sort then cut off running up my phone bill and start all over again as people on phone won’t put you through so go through everything again only to be cut off after 15mins again. I know yet again fault not in house check with new phones. So annoyed as unable to get through to anyone on phone and to sort. virgin your phone and customer service crap long delays and wasting people time on phone going over what already gone over 3 times wish could just email or actually get out through to someone that will listen and sort 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Sarsj42,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting. Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your landline again. We can certainly understand your frustration, especially as you're unable to report this to our team.

Are you currently experiencing no dialing tone with your landline?

You advised you have already purchased new handset, so we can eliminate the equipment causing the issue.

Can we ask if you have unplugged any extension sockets and other equipment connected to your line? If you haven't can you try this and keep the main handset in the master socket.

If you have a digital handset, can you make sure the handset is seated in it's cradle correctly and the volume is up high.

Please can you try the above first and come back to me so we can assist your further?

Kind regards Jodi. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Sarsj42,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting. Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your landline again. We can certainly understand your frustration, especially as you're unable to report this to our team.

Are you currently experiencing no dialing tone with your landline?

You advised you have already purchased new handset, so we can eliminate the equipment causing the issue.

Can we ask if you have unplugged any extension sockets and other equipment connected to your line? If you haven't can you try this and keep the main handset in the master socket.

If you have a digital handset, can you make sure the handset is seated in it's cradle correctly and the volume is up high.

Please can you try the above first and come back to me so we can assist your further?

Kind regards Jodi.