Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline

pablog1980
On our wavelength

I am unsure of my landline number how do I find it out

28 REPLIES 28

Actually @pablog1980 before I send you a private message.....

When I sign into my own My Virgin Media account and click on "My Bills"  my landline number is showing in the overview.  Is this not the same for you?

Regards

Lee

pablog1980
On our wavelength

No sorry

pablog1980
On our wavelength

A person on live chat has just said they do not offer the number on the bills anymore due to security 

Very strange that it's not available on my My Virgin Media.

When I sign into my own it is there as follows:

On left of centre is our logo, 3 along from this is: My Bills. After selecting My Bills below the grey box with latest bill there is total charges since last bill date and directly below this is my landline number.  Is this not the same layout for you?

Regards

Lee

pablog1980
On our wavelength

No it is not the same I can’t access a pdf version either now as it says cannot access this service try later 

pablog1980
On our wavelength

This is what I get

7469BFD8-A9D4-4482-8690-059F3E1728C3.png

You'd be surprised how often this works.  Could you please try deleting your browsing history and cache then re-sign into your account? Alternatively try a different browser?

Regards

Lee

pablog1980
On our wavelength

This has worked I cleared history snd re logged on and the bill was right there with the number thank you very much for helping me out and being patient 

That's fantastic @pablog1980 

Thanks for giving me the chance to help.  It's sometimes the simple fixes that work the best:-)

Regards

Lee