cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline

suemog
Joining in

Landline just gone down again... getting quite regular this. Was on the phone to my friend and it started clicking and knocking then went off ...when friend tried to call back it said temporarily out of order. It is and never has been my equipment. Phoned for line check and just keeps saying phone back after 10 minutes for results ...but I never get any 🙄🙄

26 REPLIES 26

Hi @suemog,

Has the caller ID issue that you've mentioned returned too, or is that working as it should?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Nothing is working as I’m not getting any calls 🙄 .... that was the last time it broke. When it was mended the ID had gone off but they put it back on 

Hi @suemog,

I have arranged for a technician visit to go ahead to investigate this matter further. We're unable to confirm when a visit has been scheduled and booked publicly for security reasons, but you can check and/or reschedule if needed via your My Virgin Media account.

If you or anyone in the property exhibits flu-like symptoms, tests positive for COVID-19, or is asked to self-isolate in the interim, please reschedule the appointment accordingly.

Please do let us know how the visit goes for you.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Well I’m not in now till Thursday but I don’t think they’ll need to come in 

Hi @suemog,

If you're not going to be available for the current appointment then I would advise rescheduling it to when you are available.

It's entirely possible that they'll need access to the property, and if they are unable to access the property when needed then there's a potential charge as we detail within our price guide.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

Surprise surprise it has now started working again. Someone has obviously been in that box 😏 I will cancel the engineer. Once again not my equipment 😆

Thanks for your replay and update, suemog, glad to hear it's working again.

Cheers,

Corey C

Tried to cancel engineers appointment on text but not sure if it’s gone through x

Well only 2 weeks on and landline down again ..... please inform the engineers to check the street box again please....and no it isn’t my appliances and all answers same as last time 🙄🙄