cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline voicemail

mickpridd
Joining in

How can I reduce the number of rings before my voicemail picks up? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @mickpridd,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and for your query! I'll be more than happy to help.

Can you confirm that you're wanting to make the amount of rings shorter, so that who ever is calling goes through to voicemail quicker?

I'll be more than happy to process this for you, but please confirm that this is what you're looking for. 🙂

Thank you. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @mickpridd,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and for your query! I'll be more than happy to help.

Can you confirm that you're wanting to make the amount of rings shorter, so that who ever is calling goes through to voicemail quicker?

I'll be more than happy to process this for you, but please confirm that this is what you're looking for. 🙂

Thank you. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Hi yes I want to reduce the number of rings before the voicemail 

Thanks

Mick

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @mickpridd,

Thank you for coming back to me about your landline query and for confirming this for me. 

In order to do this, I will need to confirm a few details via Private Message. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @mickpridd,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Message. I'm very sorry that we're not able to complete this request due to a system set up.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help. We're here to assist.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team