cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline transfer

Gaynor54
Tuning in

I haven’t had a letter telling me to plug in my adapter. Is there a delay in the rollout? Concerned my phone will stop working

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Gaynor54, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message. 

Checking things this end, the rollout has been done so if you haven't already, please plug in your adapter and connect your phone to the back of the Hub. These instructions should help you to do this. 

If you have any further issues, please pop back here and let us know so we can help you further. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Gaynor54, 

Thanks for taking the time to come back to the Community 🙂 We're sorry to hear that you've not yet received any adapter. 

We are doing the rollout and migration gradually so in order to see if things are planned for your area yet, and what date we're looking at shutting the copper network in your area, I'll need to confirm a few details with you and pass data protection. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Gaynor54, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message. 

Checking things this end, the rollout has been done so if you haven't already, please plug in your adapter and connect your phone to the back of the Hub. These instructions should help you to do this. 

If you have any further issues, please pop back here and let us know so we can help you further. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team