cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline to fibre

AJAllan
On our wavelength

I was told by letter that my landline would be switching to Fibre today.

I have inserted the adapter and phone line in the hub.

Phone is completely dead

Any ideas please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @AJAllan,

Just to provide an update for you: there appears to be an issue with the changeovers that were booked in for the South West on Friday. We have alerted the team and will be back in touch regarding the matter asap. I'm sorry that your switchover was affected by an issue.

Kind regards,

Serena

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @AJAllan

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making your first post regarding switching your landline over to Fibre, I'm sorry to hear your phone line is dead. I would like to take a look on our systems and run some further checks regarding this. I shall send you a private message now to obtain the details required. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right corner and get back to me when you can.

Best wishes,

Serena

AJAllan
On our wavelength

Is there a way of finding out if the switch actually happened on 29th April as expected?
I am obviously not the only one having this problem.

AJAllan
On our wavelength

Still waiting for some resolution on this.

I was given a date for a technician visit on Wednesday, but if this is just a 'time' issue, surely that would be a waste of time?

The technician visit does not show on my account page.

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @AJAllan,

Just to provide an update for you: there appears to be an issue with the changeovers that were booked in for the South West on Friday. We have alerted the team and will be back in touch regarding the matter asap. I'm sorry that your switchover was affected by an issue.

Kind regards,

Serena

AJAllan
On our wavelength

Can you confirm that the technician visit for Wednedsay has been cancelled as I will not be home

regards

Amanda

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi,

I can confirm your technician visit is cancelled.

Best wishes,

Serena