cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline switch over.

NettyBann
Joining in

I had several contacts from Virgin, letter and email and text, saying switching to fibre phone 9th May, we will notify you when you need to plug in your adaptor. As of today, I have not been advised to plug in the adaptor? Help?

5 REPLIES 5

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi NettyBann,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, we are sorry to hear you haven't had any updates in regards to your phone switch over, I will be more than happy to look into this for you, I will send you a link to a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi NettyBann,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and clearing security, if you have any further issues or need any further support around out Phone switchover you can find out more here.

Regards

Paul.

Hello. This switch over is becoming so stressful. Following on from last week, having not received answer phone messages and emails that were supposed to have been sent, having had a lady put the phone down on me when I asked what equipment was it I needed, I then got a phone call from another lady. she said she would sort it all out and booked an engineer to come on the Wednesday afternoon, 18th May. So, I waited, having trapped my cats as they are indoor and shut the dogs in, nothing. Rang Virgin again and spoke to a gentleman who told me no engineer had even been booked, why on earth was I told that there was one coming. He told me he would sort it out and book an engineer, he explained  that  the system booked it after he pressed the button saying, next available appointment, I would get a text within four hours  telling me when the appointment was and giving me the option to change it should I need to. That was the 18th May, I have not received a text. I have been with Virgin for over 20 years and I cannot believe the way I have been dealt with over this. All I want is it sorted

Hi @NettyBann,

Thank you for expanding on the situation. I'm really sorry to hear that this issue is ongoing for you. So that I can take a closer look at what's happening, I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments.

Please respond to this at your earliest convenience and we can proceed from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi @NettyBann,

Thank you for getting back to me via private message. I'm glad that we were able to investigate and offer further clarity on the situation and your landline service switchover.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance following the switchover and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!