cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline supposed to have been sorted but it hasn’t

MissusMozza
Joining in

South Woodford area - Landline dead yesterday. Phoned this morning to report. On phone prob 20 mins. First they said no problems in the area then passed to someone else who said there was an outage. Got a text a few hours later to say the fault had been sorted. Received/ made calls all with peculiar interference and then cutting out. Virgin please sort 

4 REPLIES 4

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @MissusMozza,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for your post here on our forums. I'm sorry for the inconsistent advice that you have been given so far. 

I have looked into your account and can see an issue that would need a technician visit to resolve.

I can get this booked in for you but would firstly need to confirm a few details by private message, I will drop this over in a moment, please look out for this and we can get started.

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven. I haven’t received an email from you.

regards

Thanks for coming back to me @MissusMozza, I have sent a private message over the forum not from an email, there should be a purple envelope on the right side of your screen, the message should be located in there.

Regards,

Steven_L 

Thanks for letting me know @MissusMozza.

I hope that the engineer can get this sorted for you, please let us know how the visit goes.

Regards,

Steven_L