cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline stopped working (BR5)

James999
On our wavelength

Our Virgin landline stopped working a few minutes ago. Our next door neighbour's Virgin landline has also stopped working. There is no dial tone, and no incoming calls are received. Virgin TV and internet are ok stillcurrently. Virgin service status check says there are no known issues.

Could you please check and fix, thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @James999

Thank you for your reply

My apologies as this isn't flagged on the Service Status checker, this can take a matter of time for the issue to be logged depending on what the fault is. I can inform you that the issue is still ongoing and our team will look to have this resolved as soon as possible.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @James999,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're experiencing some landline connection issues! I understand that this can be very frustrating. 

After looking at our systems, I can see that there is a known local issue that is impacting landline services in your area. The Fault number is F009805490 and the current estimated fix time is listed as today 03/05/22 at 14:45.

Apologies that this issue is impacting your services. You can always contact our automated service line on 0800 561 0061 to see if this issue is listed, so you can keep up to date on it. Let us know how you get on after the estimated fix time. We'll be happy to help further if needed.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Hi! Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately the landline is still not working. How can I see updates on this fault please? I checked the Virgin Service Status web page and it says "There are no known phone issues in BR5..." And the 0800 number you gave me also says there are no known issues. Thank you very much for your help.

Hi @James999

Thank you for your reply

My apologies as this isn't flagged on the Service Status checker, this can take a matter of time for the issue to be logged depending on what the fault is. I can inform you that the issue is still ongoing and our team will look to have this resolved as soon as possible.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

James999
On our wavelength

Thank you for the info, Travis.

Hi @James999

Thanks for the reply

You're very welcome, please do keep us updated and let us know when the services are restored.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

James999
On our wavelength

Just checked and landline is working. Good news. Thanks.

That's great to hear and thank you for letting us know! 

Should you have any issues in the future please do reach out to and we will do all we can to help!