cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline stopped, no dial tone or incoming calls, plus Your VVM service has been temporarily disabled by

bhak
On our wavelength

At 13.35 today I got this message when I was out of the house:  'Your VVM service has been temporarily disabled by the system.'

When we got home, the phone was dead.  I have plugged a new phone into the wall outlet.  No joy.

I looked at how to set up a land line and it said to take the cable Virgin provided.  What cable?

The landline service status for my house is 'perfect' and my broadband runs at about 550mps.  I have a SuperHub 4.

What do I do?  I can't book an engineer.  I don't have a fancy cable.  Any ideas?  Am I now VOIP without being told?

Cheers,

Bill

1 REPLY 1

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @bhak, welcome back to our forum and thanks for your post.

Sorry to see your landline is not working, this certainly does sound like a strange one. Just to confirm, how was this message sent to you?

If your landline service had been switched over to VOIP you would've received an adapter to plug your line into the phone. Is it just the landline that is having issues?

Let us know, we will be happy to assist further.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules