cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline phone dead, No dail tone.

Andros2k
Hanging out

I have Tried all fixes marked on the website, including unplugging and resetting everything connected via the phone line and Hub.

I have also tried the online testing and the only fault that appeared was with some tv service in my area, But nothing mentioned about phone line issues.

The phone is plugged into the wall and all cables are firm and connected, phone is fully charged and was having zero issues until friday afternoon. No dial tone at all when trying to use the phone, but the phone itself has been tested and checked at another property and works fine.

Since Its my land line that is Down/Dead/Faulty I cant contact them via 150. And i cant afford to sit on hold for 30 minutes on my mobile ( its not free as I'm on no contract and have no free minutes)

I have tried the whatsapp message support and it says " not taking anymore messages at this time. So right now im stuck with a dead phone line and cant get any help.

Damian

5 REPLIES 5

Andros2k
Hanging out

Any help or advice on how i can make contact with support? Is it possible to ask for a callback?
Or can i contact them via email to check into issues?

Hi Andros2k,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to see your phoneline isn't working, as you have checked everything your end as advised and still have the fault, I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you, I can see a potential issue and would love to help further, I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

The details you needed have been sent.

I sent the info you asked for via the private message. Can you tell me where i will see this invite to a private chat? and where this purple envelope you speak of will be? 

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Andros2K,

Thanks for coming back to me via private message to confirm your information. 
I have booked you in for the next available appointment. To view this please sign in to your Online Account, once you log in scroll down to Orders & appointments then click on View your orders. 
Just to confirm, there will be no charge for this visit unless:
The technician diagnoses the faults as not being caused by our network/equipment
The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to your equipment
The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to any system that we are not responsible for
The technician will confirm during their visit if any of these instances apply, and if so, a £25 charge will be applied to your account.
Please ensure that someone over the age of 18 is at the property for the time the engineer is there. If the appointment is unsuitable or if anyone living at your property has tested positive for Coronavirus, has been asked to self-isolate or has flu-like symptoms then please reschedule the appointment on the same link. If you do miss the appointment for any reason, a £25 missed appointment charge will be applied to your account on the day of the appointment so it is important to reschedule if needed. 
Lets us know how the appointment goes.
Regards
Paul.