cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline not working

LauraK79
Tuning in

I am assuming this is due to the switch over. But the phone "cut off" last wednesday afternoon. I called virgin media - and during the call was led to believe an engineer had been booked and the date and time would appear 1 day after the call. I have checked many times and no engineer has been booked. 

I see other people have been sent a connector before their phone stopped working, but we haven't received anything in the post, wasn't even aware there was going to be a changeover. 

Also the router is in my bedroom and the phone is downstairs, so would need an engineer to extend a cable.

If anyone can help I would be grateful, my parents are elderly and I'm getting grief daily for this landline not working!!

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello LauraK79.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Sorry to read about the loss of service on your Parents landline.

So I can get this organised. I will need to send you a private message to gain access to the account.

If you can check your envelope at the  top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello LauraK79.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Sorry to read about the loss of service on your Parents landline.

So I can get this organised. I will need to send you a private message to gain access to the account.

If you can check your envelope at the  top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

LauraK79
Tuning in

Thanking you so much Gareth, its all fixed now! Much appreciated!

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you for your patience and understanding today LauraK79.

Really good news to hear the visit booked this morning after you posted has fixed the line and services are restored, Oh and your sanity is saved.

Please let me know if you need anything else at all.

Gareth_L