cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline not working

Jaz1
Joining in

Landline is not working, no dialling tone, it almost sounds like someone hasn't hung up at their end, but I have no idea who called me last. I can't call VM, and there is no contact details for email support or online details to report the problem. Can I also turn off my answer phone messages, as I don't really want this feature (that is when my phone decides to work again) any advise on what to do?

5 REPLIES 5

roy247
Community elder

If you have a Virgin mobile you can call Virgin on 150 or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to report a fault or wait here for one of the forum team to pick this up which might be 2 to 3 day's.

Thank you, unfortunately I don't have a virgin mobile, I might wait for a response here, if no joy I'll call virgin off my mobile but will probably be charged.😒

Hi @Jaz1 👋

Thanks for responding, the 0345 454 1111 number is charged at your local rate and will come off any minutes packages that you have with your mobile phone provider. You will not be charged for the call. 

Can we ask, are you still having the issue now or has it since been resolved? 

Please let us  know.

Sabrina

Yes, I'm still having the issue.

Hi @Jaz1 👋.

Thanks for replying. Apologies that you are still having issues. We would need to bring you in to a private message so that we can look further into this matter. Look out for the envelope on the top right of your screen, or if you are accessing via a mobile device it ill be under your profile image. 

Thanks. 

Sabrina