cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline not working

pablojaime
Joining in

There has been no dial tone from my landline for several weeks. We only have one handset and can't dial in or out. We have tried different phones too, but can't seem to resolve this. Please can you help?

Thanks 

14 REPLIES 14

In the phone socket (it has been in that socket for eleven years). It worked until a few weeks ago.

Hi pablojaime, 

Thanks for coming back and confirming things for us. 

Your phoneline will now need to be plugged into your Hub as the digital switchover has already taken place in your area so the old copper lines will no longer work. 

You should have received notification of this in advance advising of the date of the date and you should also have received an adaptor. Do you remember receiving anything from us? 

You can read more about the switch here: Virgin Phone Switchover. You can find the instrustions on how to complete the switch here: Remote Switchover Instructions

Please give this a try and let me know if you have any further issues so we can help. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I've not received any adaptor for this and don't remember any notification about it either.

I will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you to arrange this.

Rob

You're welcome pablojaime, get back to me via Private Message and we can look then.

Rob