cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline not working

Frog14424
Joining in

I used this service yesterday to try to get information as to why my landline is not working .The replies i got were as much use as a handbrake on a canoe all i want to know is do i need this adaptor plug that apparently   has been sent to Virgin users to make the telephone work after some changeover date .

I have not had any plug or information from Virgin but in all fairness it could be due to the Royal Mail postal strikes .

So do i need this thing YES or No all i kept getting in this forum yesterday was we need security blah blah blah i am a registered disabled pensioner and the only telephone i have is the Virgin  landline and how am i meant to call a number without a working telephone .Regarding getting help from virgin i am rapidly getting fed up with non helpful blurb 

2 REPLIES 2

Dataforensics
Tuning in

Mine has also recently stopped working. I had an incomprehensible call to customer services. He mentioned change to cv21.

I have had no notice of this or the required adapter. He was very difficult to understand and seemed to imply I would need an engineer visit at my own cost.

Am going to borrow a spare phone just to make sure fault is not with me, but suspect I have been moved to needing phone plugged into router.

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Dataforensics, 

Thank you for your post. 

I apologise for the experience you've had here when speaking with the team. I assure you if that is the case, you wouldn't be charged. I will send you over a private message to confirm some details so I can look into this for you. 

Cheers, 

Ryan.