cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline not working

phoenix3
Joining in

Problems with my landline yesterday and today.  Yesterday no dialling tone, couldn't make or receive calls.  This morning it was working again, but now the same problem. A service check shows no problems.

3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @phoenix3

Thank you so much for your post to our community forums and welcome to the team! It's great to have you on board! 

I can see that there does appear to be an outage effecting the line, so I have raised an work order for this to be addressed by the teams. 

Are you able to let us know how things are looking over the next 24 hours and we can check back on the progress of the outage? 

Thanks again. 

The landline was still not working this morning but now is functioning.  I'm still concerned as this happened yesterday. 

I find the Virgin website extremely unhelpful. The link to 'contact us' does not lead to any possible ways of making contact and suggested ways of getting help with a problem simply take you round in circles.  

Hello phoenix3,

Thank yo for replying and confirming the line is now working.

Sorry you found the website unhelpful.

If there is any issues in the future please try the following.

Online service status page

Or our Service Status Line 0800 561 0061.

With the last 2 days extreme heat we did have a few more Network issues than we expected.

Regards

Gareth_L