cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline not working

Pauline67
Joining in

Landline not working yesterday in the morning (Friday). Was fine the rest of the day. Not working again Saturday athough told problem should be sorted by 1600. What happens if it is  not  working after 1600?

5 REPLIES 5

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Pauline67,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your landline at the moment, I hope that we can get this resolved before 4pm but if the team aren't able to get it resolved before 4pm, the estimated fix time maybe extended further. Please check our service status page virg.in/service, if you're having issues after 4pm today for any updates or you can reach out to the team here for the issues to be looked into.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Ok . What happens if the problem continues? I have a 77 year old in residence so I am a little concerned .

If the area issues continue, we wouldn't be able to do anything until the area issues have been fully resolved. If you're still having issues after the area has been resolved, please let us know here and we can get this investigated and a technician sent out if needed to resolve the issues.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

How will I know when the area issues are resolved. The landline will start working?

Yes the landline should work once the area issues have been resolved. You can check for fault updates here, this will show the latest updates for the issues in your area.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L