cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline not working

EVB_15
Tuning in

There are gas work ongoing in our street and whilst digging our drive, the contractor has cut through our landline cable.

I have looked in various places on Virgin Media on how to report this so that it gets repaired but no luck; the link in the "Fix your landline" section doesn't seem to be working and is sending me round in circle. Any idea? Many thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @EVB_15

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the community forums, it's great to have you hear. 

I'm so sorry to hear that this has happened! I'd be more than happy to take a look into this with you.

I'll pop you a PM now so we can take a closer look and see what we can arrange. 

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thanks again. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @EVB_15

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the community forums, it's great to have you hear. 

I'm so sorry to hear that this has happened! I'd be more than happy to take a look into this with you.

I'll pop you a PM now so we can take a closer look and see what we can arrange. 

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thanks again.