cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline not working

Lainey21
Joining in

Hi, 

This morning the phone light on my hub 3 was flashing red but I had a dial tone on my phone. I switched the hub off for 15 mins and the light had gone when I switched it back on bit turn I had no dial tone. I've also done a reset.  I've tried a spare phone & it's still the same. I can't ring out or receive calls.

Could you look into it please? I've done a check and it says there are no issues in my area. 

Thanks

19 REPLIES 19

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Lainey21,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're  having some issues with your landline at the moment!

I'm glad to hear that you've ran some basic checks on your equipment. I was able to run some further checks on our systems and there does seem to be an outage impacting just your landline service. We are aware of this issue and the registered fault number is F009708923. This outage is estimated to be fixed today 18/03/22 at 18:50.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this. Our team are working hard to have this issue resolved as soon as possible for you.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks for getting back to me. 

Hopefully it'll be working later on this evening! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Lainey21,

No problem at all! If you're still having some issues with your landline, please come back to us and we'll be happy to investigate and help further.

Thank you! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Hi, 

My landline is still not working this morning. Is this any nearer to being rectified? 

Hi @Lainey21

Thanks for the reply

My apologies for the inconvenience as the estimated fix date is now 21/03/22 at 10:00am - our teams are working very hard to have this resolved as soon as they possibly can. 

The priority has been changed to a P1 which is the highest it can be.

Please do keep us updated if anything changes beforehand

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

Monday?! That's a long time.  Is it affecting everyone in this area or me? 

Hi @Lainey21

Thanks for the reply!

It is indeed affecting multiple customers in the area, my apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

Hi 

My landline is still not working. Could you please tell me when it will be fixed? It has been 4 days now. My neighbour is also on virgin but her phone is working. 

Hi Lainey21

Sorry about this still ongoing

The Line is part of an outage which is under reference F009708923F009708923

It is due to be fixed this evening at 8pm 

Can you please pop back on here afterwards if its still the same 

Gareth_L