cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline not working

RobD3
Tuning in

How do I report a landline fault. The 150 number isn't working and there is no other way to report the fault via the virgin website?

6 REPLIES 6

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @RobD3,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you are currently having an issue with your landline. We want to best help. Just to confirm, have you tried reporting the fault here virg.in/service? If so, what happens? Do you get an error message? Are you also able to further expand on the type of landline fault you are having so we can better understand and help?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thank you for your reply.

The service status states that there are no faults in our area. However, the line is cracking badly and we can't hear people speaking when making or receiving a call, as the crackling is so bad.

I have unplugged everything and plugged it back in again and all the connections are secure but the crackling is still there.

Thank you for letting me know @RobD3.

Are all the cables in good condition and undamaged? Also, do your get the cracking on both outbound and inbound calls?

Thanks, 

Akua_A
Forum Team

The plugs and wires are in good condition and are undamaged.

The crackling is both inbound and outbound

In this case, I have sent you a private message to further look into this for you.

Please lookout for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can. 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

No problem at all @RobD3, happy to help.

You can also report faults by calling our team on 0345 454 1111 or online here virg.in/service.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help.

Thanks, 

Akua_A
Forum Team