cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline not working

Hennie
Joining in

Hi, I have a problem with my landline not working, it says no line on the cordless phone and there is no dialling tone. When someone tries calling my landline they get a ringing tone but there’s nothing happening my end. Any suggestions ? 

3 REPLIES 3

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Hennie,

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making your first post regarding the landline issues you are currently experiencing. I'm sorry to hear that calls made to your landline are not getting through and you have no dial tone.

I would like to take a look further into this issue and check if we need to send an engineer to fix this. I will send you a private message now to obtain the details required.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right corner 🙂

Kind regards,

Serena

Hi Serena, think I may have accidentally deleted your message in trying to find my way round the page. Ihave got an engineer booked in now so will hopefully get this sorted, but thank you for your help. 

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Hennie,

No worries at all - glad you've been able to get an appointment booked in anyway.

Hope this is resolved quickly for you and if you are in need of any further assistance following this, please don't hesitate to drop back.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide