cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline not working

countrymusic50
Tuning in

I have a dialling tone, but no calls coming in or out on my landline,   An engineer is coming out Tuesday,   Could this be a fault with VM or my phone itself, 

6 REPLIES 6

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi countrymusic50, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community although I am sorry that you are having an issue with your landline. 

The best thing to try is either using another handset with your line to see if you get the same issue, or use your handset in a line that you know already works. 

It's highly unlikely we would have booked an engineer unless we could see an issue though so you should be good. 

Please pop back and let us know how the visit goes and if you need anything else, you know where we are 🙂

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thank you for your help , my landline is now fixed, How do I cancel my engineer that was to come tomorrow, Thanks

Hi countrymusic50, 

Thanks for taking the time to pop back to us here to let us know things are working. 

You can cancel the engineer by logging in to My Virgin Media and cancelling the appointment. Just click here. 

If you're unable to do that then just reply to the private message I have sent you and we can get the visit cancelled instead 🙂  Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Hi countrymusic50, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message with your information. 

I can confirm the engineer visit has been cancelled. 

If you have any further issues with your services, don't hesitate to come back to me on this. 

Take care, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Thank you so much,

No problem at all 🙂

Enjoy the rest of your day and stay safe. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team