Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline not working

Josmith72
Joining in

Hi 

My landline has not been working since 830 this morning - we are in SE7 

ive logged into my account where it says you need to look further into the problem - so I need to call you to resolve.  I can’t call from the landline as it’s not working - and if I call from my mobile ive just checked that it will cost me 30p per minute 

How can I arrange did somebody to call me ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Josmith72

My colleague Kath has booked a technician out for you. 

Let me know if you require details of the visit and do keep us posted. 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Corey_C

Sorry to hear that you have having landline issues, Josmith72,

What's happening with the service, are you getting an error message or tone? Is there a dial tone? Have you checked the service status page: https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status

I've also sent you a private message to confirm your account details.

Cheers

Corey C

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Josmith72, 

Thanks for coming back to the team via private message to let us know things are all working for you now. 

If you have any further issues, please pop back and let us know so we can look further into things for you. 

Take care,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Josmith72, 

Apologies to see that you are still having some issues with your landline again. Corey is off today so I have picked up the PM you sent him. 

I have booked you in for the next available appointment. We cannot confirm the appointment time slot publicly, so to view this please sign in to My Virgin Media here: My VM

If the appointment is unsuitable or if anyone living at your property has tested positive for Coronavirus, has been asked to self-isolate or has flu-like symptoms then please reschedule the appointment on the same link. 

Lets us know how the appointment goes. 

Take care.

Kath_F
Forum Team

Josmith72
Joining in

Hi - my landline was down 2 days ago - I posted in here and someone from virgin help responded - it was working all day yesterday - however it is now down again 

I know I can call virgin help from my mobile but the number they supply will cost me 30p per minute 

So any help again would appreciated - or i can give my mobile number and someone from virgin could call me?

thanks in advance 

jo 

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

As per the above post from the VM Forum Team an appointment has already been booked for you regarding the re occurrence of the fault.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi @Josmith72

My colleague Kath has booked a technician out for you. 

Let me know if you require details of the visit and do keep us posted. 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team