Menu
cazjeff
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Landline not working,

my landline rings, but when i answer there is no one there no noise of whats so ever, I do not have a dial tone either, therefore this service is no good. I came online in hope i could chat to get fixed, as a new customer i was unaware this was not available at all, however after doing the test on my phone it advises calling them,, HOW without a phone, this needs a better problem-solving service. im posting here in hope an engineer will contact me to get sorted ASAP. i am disabled and home 95% on my own.HELP PLEASE

Cheers Cazjeff

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline not working,

Hi, cazjeff.

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear of the landline issues.

Can I ask, is there any reported issues listed here on our status page. 

If not, can you sign in to the checker for me, using your My Virgin Media online account details and run the fault test? 

Please let me know how you get on.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
cazjeff
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

i already ran a test, the answer was it needs investigating, call 150, which is annoying when i have no landline and a PAYG mobile. not being able to email oe chat about the problem, im depending on this forum.
cazjeff
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No worries, 

I'll pop you a quick PM so I can take a closer look.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos