cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline not working for over a week.

clkke
Joining in

Landline not working for over a week now. No dial tone. Very, very frustrating. Tried everything it tells you to try on the website. Not good service at all.

3 REPLIES 3

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @clkke,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're experiencing some issues with your landline at the moment! 

I understand that this is not ideal. Can you please let us know if you've been able to take a look at our Landline Faults page to see if this can help resolve your issue? 

Can you confirm if you're unable to make or receive any calls? Have you checked your landline connections to see if unplugging and re-plugging your equipment will help?

Have you tested another landline handset to see if this can help?

Please let us know so we can investigate this issue a little further for you.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Yes I've tried everything from the faults page. I have no dial tone so can't ring out or accept calls. Message on phone says 'Please check the line chord' which I already have.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @clkke,

I'm sorry to hear you're still having problems. I've ran some checks on my end and it looks like we're unable to retrieve any details from your landline, which can indicate a fault with the line.

I've sent you a PM as I will need to book in a Technician as troubleshooting steps with Paulina haven't worked. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top-right of the forums.

Cheers, 

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ