cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline not working AGAIN.

Rugbymalc
Joining in

Can somebody explain why my mothers landline not working again. This happend last month and after many calls and finally resorting to social media it turned out to be a problem at the exchange. She has the phone connected via a wall socket, ie a copper connection.

Today the landline is down again, no dialing tone.  If you try to call in a constant engaged tone.  I have telephoned them and reported it.  Was told it would be fixed in 1/2 a  hour.  Well needless to say that did not happen.  My mother is 88 years old, is in poor health on oxygen and has a lifeline service which relies on a functional landline. 

I am frustrated, angry and at the end of my teather.  If anyone from virgin is reading this please help.  I my mother has an episode or a fall she has no way of raising the alarm. I am only asking for her to get the service she pays for.  Please help

4 REPLIES 4

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Rugbymalc,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear about your mother's landline. We can understand your concern and we want to best help.

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Please lookout for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

We hope to resolve this for your mother at the given appointment @Rugbymalc

Thanks, 

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs