Menu
seb27
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Landline not ringing

Hi I having a problem with my virgin landline it's just not ringing I can call out but not getting my calls in change phones still the same plug phone direct into the phone socket sti the same any solutions 

Kind Regards seb27

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Craig_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline not ringing

Hi seb27

I'm very sorry for the problems with your telephone service at the moment. 

I've taken a look at this from our end and I's like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look, if you're available? 

I'll send you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of the page. 

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Craig_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi seb27

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly about this, I'm really glad to hear that the line is now working as it should. 

We'll be here should anything change or your need any assistance or support with your service moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
JoeS1954
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

What was the fix for this issue?  I have the same problem.

@seb27 wrote:

Hi I having a problem with my virgin landline it's just not ringing I can call out but not getting my calls in change phones still the same plug phone direct into the phone socket sti the same any solutions 

Kind Regards seb27

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi JoeS1954, 

Welcome to our community forums! 

I am really sorry you're having problems with your landline.

It could be an area fault or an issue with your line, we would need to check the account to confirm. If you're still having problems please pop back on here and we will send you a PM 🙂 

Many thanks, 

Hetty_R
0 Kudos