cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline not ringing when rung from my mobile phone.

Fellsider
Settling in

Since Wednesday for no apparent reason when I dial my home landline number although I hear it ringing on the mobile the home phone does not ring. I have tried dialling it and picking up the landline to see if there is a connection but there isn't. The phone rings when anyone else rings. Just not from my mobile. No settings have changed. It is not a blocked number and I can call my mobile from this landline ok. Could anyone shed any light on why this may be happening and even better how it can be resolved?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Fellsider, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

Sorry to see you are having the issue with the particular mobile calling the landline. It certainly is a bit of an odd one.

Are you able to try the sim card of the mobile you are ringing in another phone to see if the issue is the same? It may also be good to check to see if there is any further advice here. If you still see this issue after checking these few things please let us know. 

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Fellsider, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

Sorry to see you are having the issue with the particular mobile calling the landline. It certainly is a bit of an odd one.

Are you able to try the sim card of the mobile you are ringing in another phone to see if the issue is the same? It may also be good to check to see if there is any further advice here. If you still see this issue after checking these few things please let us know. 

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules