cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline not delivered

Olaideoba
Joining in

Hi all, 

I just recently sign up on virgin media. My subscription was for broadband and and landline. Only the broadband came through and landline wasn’t included.

I don’t know if this is the norm and maybe the phone comes later.

please advise.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@Olaideoba wrote:

Hi all, 

I just recently sign up on virgin media. My subscription was for broadband and and landline. Only the broadband came through and landline wasn’t included.

please advise.

You don't receive a telephone handset from VM as part of the package. You have to buy one.

The 'landline' part of the package means you can plug a phone into the telephone socket on the hub and you have a landline service/number available from VM.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@Olaideoba wrote:

Hi all, 

please advise.

You don't receive a telephone handset from VM as part of the package. You have to buy one.

The 'landline' part of the package means you can plug a phone into the telephone socket on the hub and you have a landline service/number available from VM.

Ooh. I didn’t realise that as that was different from what they told me. Now I understand. 
Thanks for clarifying this. Now I can breathe 😁

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Olaideoba, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Also, thanks for joining us as a customer.  I thank goslow for giving you the correct advice, regarding the landline service and in relation to handsets.  When you do purchase a telephone handset, you should already have the necessary attachment to enable you to connect your phone to your hub, as per here.  This also provides a step-by-step instruction on how to connect your handset.  If you need any further assistance, please do reach out to us?

Regards

Lee_R